In connection with the securities fraud class action tilted In re American International Group, Inc. 2008 Securities Litigation, No. 1:08-cv-04772 (S.D.N.Y.), Atara Twersky, Esq. (AF&T) filed direct actions against AIG and others on behalf of General Electric Pension Funds and Lord Abbett & Co. LLC mutual funds, respectively, following their election to opt-out of the class settlement. See Lord Abbett Affiliated Fund Inc. et al. v. American International Group Inc. et al., No. 15-cv-774-LTS-DCF (S.D.N.Y. 2015); see also General Electric Pension Trust et al. v. American International Group et al., No. 15-cv-957-LTS-DCF (S.D.N.Y. 2015).
- Kathryn Sollmann: a Founder, Coach, Speaker, an Advocate, a Woman
- Fahem Almusa, Auditor at Crowe Mak, Talks About Business Opportunities in Dubai
- Richard Wilson: Founder of The Family Office Club Works With Top Family Offices Around the Globe
- Weight Loss on Instagram is NOT a Simple Matter
- General Electric Pension Trust et al. v. American International Group et al.